Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mini Bike

I was at the local flea market/junk yard the other day and I came upon this mini bike. I asked the guy how much, and he said 25 bucks. I paid him and loaded it into my truck.
Now to most people, all they see is a non running motor and a few worthless scraps of frame tubing. If you have ever met me then you know that I love to mess with things with motors that you can ride in/on. I see a good project.
I have a nephew (or two or three) that will get a kick out of this thing.
More posts and pics to come as I rebuild it!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I don't know whether to be proud of you for your tenacity and skill or terrified because I know Elyas will want to ride it.

Barrett said...

That is to cool

matt said...

Of course Elyas will want to ride! He will probably wreck it too! Its all part of growing up.